Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Basket for the kids


So I have already finished Diana and Peter's Easter baskets. Diana is receiving a Melissa and Doug outdoor sets. Peter's basket has a Mr. Potato head. Esme's basket is going to have a guinea pig.

Diana loves the flowers and being outdoors. She loves having the new house and we have been planning on what we are going to plant and grow. Its very interesting to getting to know her.

Peter is just three years old and he loves playing with the shape boxes. Its so amazing watching him learn. I hope things are okay with his mother. I enjoy having him in my life.

Esme is my little ladybug and I have had this idea planned for a while. I didn't want to get her a cat or dog so I'm introducing having a pet with a guinea pig.

Those are the main things going into their baskets. I made them homemade coloring books also. I added bubbles and different wands for bubbles. And chalk since we have a very long driveway. And each basket has a chocolate bunny, some jelly beans in different kinds of eggs.

I'll post pictures Saturday night of the baskets once the children have gone to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment